This unusual collection of true ghost stories and hauntings has been put together by Simon B Murik who is the son of a long line of mediums and sensitives originally from Eastern Europe. Many of the stories come from his own experiences while others have been contributed by family members and those who have shared paranormal experiences and unexplained phenomenon with him.
.Here is a sampling of some of stories you will find in this book:
• The parents of a young girl who drowns in their backyard swimming pool have a painting made to keep her memory alive. The painting takes on a life of its own.
• A police detective meets the ghost of the last man he killed.
• Teenage girls playing with a Ouija Board late at night get far more answers than they were looking for.
• A poltergeist invades a man’s apartment and leads him on a ridiculous treasure hunt.
• A workaholic executive staying late at night to finish a report has an “other worldly” experience that changes his life forever.
If you enjoy true ghost stories, reading about paranormal experiences and real haunted houses then you will love this book. Get ready for a few chills and goosebumps! Be sure to check out Volumes II and III of True Ghost Stories and Hauntings.